Thursday 15 August 2013

gpsd - gps device data receiving and interpreting it -


I bought a GPS device for a vehicle Realtime Tracking (GT02A) Now, I have this equipment (such as longitude and latitude) I want to send data sent by realtime to my SQL database, from which the client will be able to calculate and perform on application data. I have the right software to resolve receiving data using this software device and it has decided to move into my database: -

My first question is what is my purpose Am using Or is it easy to use easily available softwares?

I connected my device to the above software and started receiving data. I get the figures of this format: (027042575977BR00150315A2230.9982N08819.7442E000.3180425295.92000000000000000000)

Now, I understand that he Puarnstop a delimiters for each parameter of the data sent by the device I first part The device's IMEI number (7042575 9 77) is my second question, which is the longitude and latitude between the other data ?? What is the value of the command? Which format is it? I just can not dislike the data. The device sends the coordinates as well as the direction of the speed of the date time. How can I understand that the packet has got?

You can also refer to page 6 for more information about the data packet format

However, please help me understand the data and how I I want to send it to my database tables. Please help, it is very important for me to answer any questions or questions on any question or information is appreciated. Thank you.

Your first question depends on your needs. If you just need basic information to log in, then I recommend that you take the NMEA statement RMC (recommended minimum specific GNSS data), and store it in the database. No software is required except for a simple script RMC includes time, date, latitude, longitude, speed and title. If you need a height, you will also need to read the NMEA GGA sentence which gives you time (but no date), latitude, longitude and height (between other data).

Your second question ... I can be guessed, but if you live 7 km south east from Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata, West Bengal, India, (Alipur Road) Your latitude is 2230.9982 N and your longitude is 08819.7442E. This is a compact format with degree, minute and minute fraction. 2230.9982 N is 22 degrees, 30.9982 minutes is the answer.

Here is information about NMAA:

EDIT: I'm not sure that you can get NMA from your device, and if you do not have to decode the data because this is.


No comments:

Post a Comment