Thursday 15 August 2013

ruby on rails - what does 'invalid gem format' mean? -


Does this mean that I have stopped my ruby ​​/ gem / rail environment in some way? I am using Instantales 2-0 for a while, but recently decided to upgrade the rail. This is a big pain till now. At first I was getting the latest gem version, rubygems-update could not find the latest. I was finally able to get the latest gem version manually by downloading it and running setup.rb by rubygems-1.3.5.

When I am updating ' gem update ', I get the following error:

Invalid gem format forr C: / ruby ​​/ lib / ruby /gems/1.8/cache/activesupport-2.3.5.gem

I tried to manually download the Activesupport gem and the 'gem installed local [path for gem]' is doing this work , So I did this with the 2.3.3.game rail, but still got the same invalid gem format error, but for activrecord-2.3.3.gem

My GEM version 1.3.5 Current Rail Version is .... The RubyGem version is not working now due to error: activesupport (2.1.1 not = 2.0.2)

This post can be helpful:

You may have to clean the rail and its dependencies gem cache directory before you offensive gems

can uninstall gem

No comments:

Post a Comment