Tuesday 15 June 2010

sharding a database with hierarchical data structure -


I am using MySQL to store the relationship of my parents and child. The data is centered in a table and it is really elegant by design.

I have no problem; Although the table size has increased dramatically, I want to push or use some techniques to improve the performance of my questions (and joining).

Thank you, R

enough for this post to give you a good answer There is no information. First of all, we have to know what the table structure is, whether you have defined non-compressed indexes or whether it is only a compiled index.

What does your database do with this database, which uses this database?

In addition, do you search for a name field, or a specific date? If so, then it can be a candidate for an index type.

Although the number one thing to look for is index .


No comments:

Post a Comment