Tuesday 15 June 2010

javascript - How to set readOnly on a jRate plugin's param after make a click on a star -


I was thinking at a time how to read the param param jRate plugin after clicking on a wire Find the solution I can and can not do.

This is the code I am working on:

  $ ("# jRate"). JRT (* StartColor: 'yellow', endColor: 'red', width: 17, height: 17, background: 'black', minimum: 0, maximum: 5, exact: 0, / * when mouse on * / onChange: Function (rating) {$ ('#rating') .text ("+ rating); read only: right;}, / * set / set the behavior of a click: function (read only) {/ / $ ('# Demo-onset-value'). "Selected Rating:" + Rating); Read Only: True; Cautious (Read Only); // Only the same values ​​to read;});  

I see the ultimate Trying to do is as I have seen, I have tried to set a global virorable such as var read = false, and then read = true on the "onset" function and return that value back, then finally set read only: Onset ();

Now, I can not set read only after one click Yes, I can only set the variable read only: true, onset () first on the function, but it only stars Disables this plugin.

This plug-in uses "stars" like The rating is like: * * * * *

Regards

Can Rater.setReadOnly (true);

  var rater = $ ("# jRate"). JRT ({rating: 3, stroke color: 'black', width: 80, height: 80, onset: function (rating) {rater.setReadOnly (true);}});  

here is a


No comments:

Post a Comment