Tuesday 15 June 2010

osx - os x process state UE -


I'm running the process that can not kill This is my ITVV app and it is that ps aux says:

  cb0 87583 1,03,4 812796 144236 ?? UE 21Nov09 2638: 11.45 [.....] / ITV  

The status of the process is really strange because the manpage tells me I have never seen a UI before.

U denotes a process without waiting for an unassailable

E means that exit from the process


But I am not able to kill the process.

Additional information: None of the following actions have been done:

  • Mar-S's kill
  • kill-
  • kill-2
  • kill-9

You have tried to use

  top  

to obtain all the active processes, and then

  Kill (PID)  

Where will PID refer you to the ITVI process ID, which will give you the top? Apart from this (and I'm not sure that this works two, but it can only be done), you can try

  kill (pid, sigterm)  

The send signal in the process (though it is used to kill a process in C programming, so I'm not 100% that it works outside the programming language, but deserves to try) < / P>


No comments:

Post a Comment