Tuesday 15 June 2010

.Net Winform Apps with Portrait Monitor -


I have seen an undesirable behavior with pure winforms applications. I have a wide screen monitor that has been rotated to 90 degree in portrait orientation. When the .net is displayed on Winforms applications, the window appears, but it is all empty, white, I can fix the window by killing ctrl-alt-delete and when the dialog comes out, the window will be displayed properly Will be. I've duplicated it on separate monitors and video cards. I have seen this both with a home-based app and with the Windows Update screen. It needs to be a wide screen monitor, although this is not a problem to rotate a "square" monitor 90 degrees. Has anyone seen this? Is there a fix for this? Is this a known issue?

Is your application starting after rotate the monitor? Because I'm calling Fowl on Microsoft. I think their font stuff is messy and why.


No comments:

Post a Comment