Tuesday 15 June 2010

jquery - Add fitting List Elements to a new List -


Definitely how it is called ... Maybe you can help me ...

I got many addresses

Some addresses have multiple groups.

The code works fine.

Why do I need to show all my available groups in a list on my controller, the user should be able to select one or more groups from that list and add it to the entry property.

At the moment I can get it using the checkboxes for every group. Maybe it's a jquery or richui example?

Updates to Kevin Buchanan:

In my opinion I have to do lists:

A list is available for all available group groups

The second list shows the group that is part of the address. No group has any membership in the beginning.

I mark two groups from my "All Groups" list and press submit.

Result:

A list displays all available address groups except those all groups that are members of the address.

The second list shows the group of Adress. Address is a member of that group.

The logic behind this is very simple..and the app is already running.

Update2 I found this screenshot ... I also want to do this grails

Like Kevin, I'm not sure That's you fully understand what you are saying, but it seems that you want users to select items using a double listback setup. I use them a little bit in our app. A which handles this beautifully, it also provides a good search-like-your-type filter for each listboxes.

Note that I need to add a function that chooses when submitting all items so that they are sent in the post:

  $ ('form') . Submit (function () {$ ("# groupAssigned *"). Attr ("selected", "selected");});  

I do not have 10 reps, so I can not show a screenshot or post another link, but I have received a screenshot if it is needed.

Hope that helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment