Tuesday 15 June 2010

jsp - Where is Displaytag.tld(not jar) -


I do not see the .tld file in my downloads folder. I only see JAR files, what am I missing?

My problem is that, I can not mention this in my JSP:

  & lt;% @ taglib uri = "http: // Displaytag Sf.net "prefix =" display "%>  

I get some error so want to download .tld and put it in the local web-INF folder and then Replace my JSP like this:

  & lt;% @ taglib uri = "/ WEB-INF / displaytag.tld" prefix = "display"% & gt;  

You do not need loose TLD. It is already inside the jar file. Just insert the downloaded JAR file in / WEB-INF / lib . Not in / WEB-INF , this is not covered by default cell spaces.

All you need to do is ensure that the tagliab URI correct . Otherwise it will actually complain about it is found in the right document in the documentation of a question.


No comments:

Post a Comment