Tuesday 15 June 2010

jquery - SignalR .NET4 Map issue -


I created a net frame 4.0 with the download signal R from NewGate. I think I've downloaded Microsoft. Espanet Cyanal R-Version 1.1.3 (Based on instructions)

Then I copied the code from the application

When I execute it, I am getting an error below. Error in 'Owin.IAppBuilder' has no definitions for 'MapSignalR' and no extension method 'MapSignalR' can be found to accept the first argument of the type 'Owin.IAppBuilder' (there is

P> Anyone help me fix it?

 using  system; using System.Collections.Generic Using System.Linq; Using System.Web; Using Microsoft .Uvine; Namespace MvcApplication1.App_Start {Public Stable Class Startup {Public Static Zero Configuration (IAppBuilder App) {app.MapSignalR (); }}}  

Enter image details here

< P> I have this in my MVC project .NET Framework 4.0

Microsoft.aspx.SignR.Core 1.2.2.0 Microsoft.SpinSyn R.OVine 1.2 .2.0 Microsoft. Espanet Cyanal r SystemWeb 1.2.2.0 Microsoft Oven 2.1.0.0 Microsoft. Owen.Host System Web 1.0.0.0

But I do not see Microsoft. Espanet SignalR.A.L.L. !!

This post is probably delayed in response to someone else's help. > Startup.cs does not support version 4.0, you will need global.asax with System

 . Using Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR; Protected Zero Application_Start (Object Sender, EventArgs E) {RouteTable.Routes.MapHubs (); }  

No comments:

Post a Comment