Tuesday 15 June 2010

android - Simple Problem With Intent Extras -


Posted: item 30 November, 2009 5:08 Post subject: Simple problem with intent extracts, hello

>

I am working on the App widget for the home screen. I am trying to do this when a user taps into the widget, then it changes the data shown in the widget. However, I'm also allowing multiple instances of the widget open with various data. So to inform my method that to update the widget, I am adding an addition to the intentional intention to change the data.

Here I have the intent: Java:

  intent change.data = new intent ("com.tonycosentini.mintdroid.CHANGE_DATA"); ChangeData.putExtra ("widget_id", currentWidgetId); Pending major changesDataAppingTent = pendingente.thebordest (this, 0, changesData, 0); // This will return the correct value, but if I call it in my indispensable () method then this will not happen. Log.v (TAG, "The stored ID is:" + changeData.getIntExtra ("widget", 0);  

This stores the widget ID correctly, but when the conversion data The method is called the widget id, which is read by intention, it is the first widget example. That is, for a loop that generates all widgets and whether you tap the widget, the widget id that always gets It always has the first widget ID in the first widget.

How can I fix this too? Hopefully I did not do it very bad.

Thank you for reading, Tony

Discussion on Google Android Group at:


No comments:

Post a Comment