Thursday 15 April 2010

Using wmi to trigger query OIDs in NDIS driver -


I want to create a wmi query in cs to trigger the NDIS OID.

For example, to check hardware status (OID_GEN_HARDWARE_STATUS) I can use the ManagementObjectSearcher ("root \\ WMI", "SENDED * FROM MSNDIS_HardwareStatus")

I need to make some other requests, but I do not know any way to find the name of the wmi class for the OID (assuming it is OID_802_3_RCV_OVERRUN, there is no explicit relation like OID_GEN_HARDWARE_STATUS -> MSNDIS_HardwareStatus No, at least I have not got one).

How can I find the connection between WMI class names and NDIS OID? Is there any document for this?

specific example that you quote, OID_802_3_RCV_OVERRUN , corresponding to WMI class Is not

  1. kernel debugger command ! Ndiskd.miniport -wmi & lt; SomeHandle & gt;
  2. P> If you do not want to use a kernel debugger, or if you want to see some more examples,


No comments:

Post a Comment