Thursday 15 April 2010

php - Why is Zend Framework so popular? -


I am not a troll and my goal is not to start a flame war; Neither do I insult the writers of the Zend Framework: It's a great job but ... I have a job to work with and I have to work hard with ZF's popularity against the reality of making apps with it. . I want to know from others why they use the Zend Framework

I am quite new to PHP world, but I have done many programming in many languages. After reading many tutorials and making some apps in it, some Core Zend Framework features look like alpha codes for me, the following fundamental weaknesses for me, among others, would be very much to consider the deployment of apps with it- But more ZF is recommended, if is not a leading framework.

First let me know that I do a lot of zf work. This routing should work a lot, the layout feature is useful (though very different from templatesetting systems like JSP / ASP), cash facility, etc. Too many models appears to be a trend in the community (for example verification) and see the argument (for example $ -> headscript () - why should my controller keep in mind that my jc file needs my view Is it?) In the controllers but it may be a matter of use and not necessarily the structure's fault

Now I have really experienced the serious (IMO) weaknesses in my short time with it. If I continue to build with it in the future, then there will be tremors to imagine other areas. .

1 form layout
Many people are unhappy with the lack of control over the form layout. How can you create a popular framework where building a simple form requires a lot of discussion? And.

2 Authentication / Authorization
Anyone really thinks about how regular authentication / authorization works. In addition to implementing simple access control, people [actually including games], the approach depends on the serialization of persistence rather than traditional database storage of users and permissions. It's a lot of people who work!

Is not my alleged vulnerabilities real or any kind of problem? why or why not? Why did you choose the Zend Framework (or not)? Are there other areas that have found you so painful that you want to dump a ZF for a different perspective? Thanks for your opinion.

Because they are good in marketing

< / Blockquote>

and they are one of the most complete frameworks for php.

P> When you think about it; It's like saying:

"This can not be done as an executor in our language, so we have created a framework with caching that makes it fast".

  • Most of the offer of the Zend can be done without jade too.
  • But the package of Zend is a very good "all one" distribution.
  • They provide certifications and training.

No comments:

Post a Comment