Thursday 15 April 2010

ruby - HTML5 support with Rails 4.0.2 -


I just started learning Rail 4.0.2. I was wondering if there is anything (no gem?) Which allows the support of html5 in the train. Html.erb pages .. So basically, if I create an email field in my .html .ERb, it will look like this:

   

and in html5, you can just

  & lt; Input type = "email". & Gt;  

Make sure the email format is correct ..

My question is:

Is it possible to use it & lt;% = F Email ...%> .html.erb With the help of anything in the pages?

I hope I have clarified my question. I do not mind writing more about it if it is not clear ..

Rail HTML5 Try it in your view,

  = f.email_field: email  

Just make sure your layout is & lt ;! DOCTYPE html & gt; tag (which is added by your default).

You should read more about this and other visual-related assistants, detailed descriptions of these HTML5 Helpers


No comments:

Post a Comment