Thursday 15 April 2010

javascript - Using onComplete Event and Pages.xml -


I have a "a4j: commandButton" which runs some JavaScript on . " Event A " Action " is also calling a method.

    

I am using pages.xml in the seam to change a different page when that method is called.

  & lt; pageview-id = "/ web pages / page1.XML"> gt; Navigation from-action = "# {Bean. Method ()} "& gt; See redirecter- id =" / webpage / page 2.xml "/>   

Problem:

In order to call me when page 2 is loaded, the complete method should call "thisJavaFunction ()". However, because it is a separate page, but not a complete event.

I can use an open event in the body of page 2, but I can not use it because the page 2 uses the template which uses other pages (Like page 1), this means that when other pages are called from an on-loading event, it is called.

Is there a way to get around this ?


No comments:

Post a Comment