Thursday 15 April 2010

mule - Maps vs Concrete classes -


In mule, when I talk to an external web service or API, usually only changing the answer to a map Work with value

Is this the right approach? Is there any rule / best practice, when changing a map to convert a solid square using jacks or something?

If I am creating an API in children, then I will make my reaction object DTO as a concrete square User.class etc. But when I consume other services or APIs, I only convert to a map. I think the downside here recognizes the framework of the map.

Your approach is best because it is as follows.

In fact, you want to make your application:

  • Strictly with the data they create, and you reach this stubbornness by using the DTO,
  • Consume data, and you reach this goal by using the map to deal with the remote target.

No comments:

Post a Comment