Thursday 15 April 2010

JQuery Navigation Menu Animation with Wordpress Page List -


So I'm using Jquery to display a pop up menu on my existing site. HTML is a WordPress wp_list_pages output for all your kind WordPress types. For all your non-wordpress types, this means that WordPress nested ul & amp; According to the architecture on the page below the line elements, I want the Java code to be compatible with WordPress, so if I change the pages, the code handles it.

I think the code should be light, but there is a bit below Junky. Any better ideas? Also, I see the pop-up menu only on the UL element for 1000ms (1s), but not otherwise. idea?

  jquery (document) .ready (function () {jQuery.fn.pauseit = function} {jQuery (this). Value ({dummy: 1}, duration); return it ;};}); JQuery (document) .ready (function () {jQuery ("div # access li.page_item ul"). CSS ({display: "none"}); // Opera Fix jQuery ("div # access li.page_item") Fade (':' 'none').) Fadeine ('fast');}, function () {jQuery (this) .find ('ul: first'). CSS Feeds ('sharp');});});  

So I searched hoverIntent that resolved my problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment