Thursday 15 April 2010

ember.js - How do I return related models over RESTful API using loopbackjs? -


I am evaluating loopback as a API server for a new project. I need to return data from amber to specific format and I need to return either: an array of ids for related models, or an embedded array of related model objects.

I have experimented with the experiment included in it to automatically filter the related models (using the hammal connection type) when we perform basic performance tests, we find The filters that are included in this add a significant performance penalty.

What is the best way to gain access to related models?

Assume that we have a range that has many products.

To get products, related to category, / api / category /: id / product endpoint.

In addition to this, you can use and filter for better performance.


No comments:

Post a Comment