Thursday 15 April 2010

python - Appium multiple clicks no longer working -


I update API for version 1.3.6 today and for that part of my tests where multiple clicks are used is no longer working. I basically have an element that I want to click three times, like I would double click.

This is the code that was working before the update:

  Some_element = self.driver.find_element_by_name ('some_element') some_element.click () some_element.click () Some_element.click ()  

In an attempt to find out why it does not work anymore, I used to command embedded print between clicks and it was seen that being registered by three clicks applications Is not happening fast.

I found a solution, click instead of click:

incorrectly:

  some_element = self.driver.find_element_by_name ('some_element') some_element.click () some_element.click () some_element.click ()  < / Pre> 

Correctly:

(from epi.bb.re.re. touch_action import touch action)

  some_element = self.driver.find_element_by_name ('some_element ') Triple_click = To calculate UchAction (self.driver) # parameter parameter element, x-offset, y-offset, and triple_clicktap (some_editment, 0, 0, 3)  

No comments:

Post a Comment