Thursday 15 April 2010

if statement - How do I implement IF in mulesoft -


I want to make a decision in the Mulesoft stream, and focus on the Choice flow control. My problem is, I want to do something if the situation is right, and if nothing is wrong, then something like this:

  If (condition == true) do some work  

Or, perhaps in the wrong XML:

   & Lt; / When & gt; & Lt; / Options & gt;  

There is no other section, and there is no default flow. How is it implemented in a Mulesoft flow? I could have cheated and could throw a logging call in a default flow, but I did not want to.

Unfortunately, if there is no simple 'if' processor in the slot, option with a dummy otherwise the route or The filter is the way to go for now.

Here's a good discussion on this: This includes potential enhancements like link / router router.


No comments:

Post a Comment