Thursday 15 April 2010

jquery - How can I make radio check box's move in any direction @media - css -


I am working with WordPress, I have a CSS code for the check box on the job board. The check box is required to move to the right side of the screen.

Reason: On iPhones, my checkbox overlaps with other content and I want to remove it.

There are radio check boxes for job boards:

** You will see the check box as categories on my job board.

CSS code:

  .wpjb input [type = checkbox], .wpjb input [type = radio] {display: inline; Margin: 0; Padding: 0; Box-size: border-box; -WebKit-box-size: border-box; -MOZ Box-Size: border-box;  

}

I do not have what you need your details on the basis of. But I would suggest showing them the same width as columns and rows.

  @ media (max-width: 480px) {# wpjb-top-search ul {padding-top: 10px; } # Wpjb-top-search ul li {margin: 1% 0; Swim left; Width: 33.33%; Word-spacing: general; }}  

No comments:

Post a Comment