Thursday 15 April 2010

TFS Azure website is down: Error persists after rollback -


I have a website with TFS and Azure.

I added another project for that solution and accidentally messed up with its nuget packages.

Now I roll back the changes that was earlier, and both VS And TFS has the solution in online that looks like the changeset that used to be before.

Anyway, the website is still down, I could not load the file or the assembly: File: Load FileLoadException Microsoft.Owin, version = 2.1.0.0, A clear definition of the assembly = one of the culture = neutral, publicKeyToken = 31bf3856ad364e35 'or its dependency does not match assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)] by & lt; OLDPROJECTNAME & gt; .Startup.ConfigureAuth (IAppBuilder App) +0 & lt; OLDPROJECTNAME & gt; .Startup.Configuration (IAppBuilder App) 5 Which is definitely the old added project which belongs to! Now the solution / changes have been removed

Why TFS is an emphasis on complaining about the problem that does not exist at all in the changeset!

Update

Another evidence is that the deployment process is misbehaving I created a new website on Blue and deployed it on the same website and acted like a magic.
The problem is that I do not want to delete and rebuild the website because I do not have access to the domain host and its settings there a way to clear the content of a blue website (but the domain setting) and this?

After

Well to redistribute Thanks to Microsoft's help, I know about this amazing tool That is, you should know something about using the esior.

With the help of KUDU I browse the files and reveals the folder was polluted with files from the past. I just left the wwwroot folder and then redeploying issue after clearing the contents of the suspect

Hope it helps

< / Div>

No comments:

Post a Comment