Thursday 15 April 2010

php - I need to extract email addresses from yahoo full headers and need help matching them -


I have saved several thousand emails in a directory. These emails have been opened with file_get_contents. Needed: How can I email them to these headers?

Similar questions from my equal answer - I believe that e-mail It is surprisingly painful:


Some mail send libraries can parse raw emails, while passing Zend_Mail should be able to do this Your raw email for a Zend_Mail_Message object (Note: I have not seen reading a raw message.)

  $ message = new Zend_Mail_Message (array ( ), $ Filename); $ Sender = $ Message- & gt; GetHeader ('answer-to');  

If you need all the sender, then better to use a good RegEx, however, if you will test other headers / body / mime parts, then one The library will be worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment