Thursday 15 April 2010

spell checking - Lucene using Snowball and SpellChecker brings back strange values -


I'm trying to use the SpellChecker setup to Lucene.NET, it works fine except for all similar situations Does:

I have the satellite in the index in the text, I analyze it using snowball.

Then I create a spell-checker index and get its suggestions. After passing in "SatLite" I get a suggestion "Satellite"

I am assuming this because snowball has made the satellite a satellite and therefore the spellchecker is returning, as a suggestion.

Is there even this around, so than comparing an additional field for the other non-stamped word, just because the spell checker can test it? Like Shashikant has mentioned above:

Above:

You are right, This happens due to unfortunately, strong words are not only for search and outdoors, they can be meaningless. Even I do not know any other technique than storage it many times. That extra area can be configured to keep as little information as possible to reduce the burden - Shashikant Koraye on December 2 at 14:08


No comments:

Post a Comment