Monday 15 March 2010

Using Blender/SketchUp Models in OpenGL -


I am creating a renderer using OpenGL. I am using Blender / SketchUp (I can easily exchange between the two I've created textured models in, and I want to be able to export those files to my renderer. My initial idea was to export raw face only and present those triangles, but I would like to make my texture files easy To make I would like to slice even in the coordinates.

That means, I mean that the shape of my model became clear in the triangle you can see (reproduced below) that my curves are 24 triangles, I would like to know what type of texture for each triangle To be used.

polygonal curved 3D object

Does any of the DAE files do this The easiest way? I am reading glasses for the format and it looks quite easy. I think I can parse XML and I can honestly recreate the model in OpenGL. I am thinking that there is no easy way (ie, which does not modify the wheel again).

If you If you are relaxing to parse the DAE-format, use it. However, if you are only interested in exporting the texture triangle, then I would consider using it which is very easy to parse. From I can tell both SketchUp and Blender that this format can export.


No comments:

Post a Comment