Monday 15 March 2010

mediaplayback - WPF wmv/mpg files skipping and jumping -


I am trying to run some WMV / MPG files using the Media Element Control and for some reason, the video files They jump and leave, they are playing.

I have played them out of the WPF application and they want to play fine, so why can it be?

I will scale them so much that they are small, can this be a problem?

Also, if you think that it has a codec problem, then I can download an app to see what encoding it is? I have 1 (and only) video file that plays perfectly, so I want to copy it one.

EDIT: I tried to use only one of those Vista videos which is a "sample video" folder and it's also bouncing ... I do not know why its a WMV file.

For some reason, I can get a video file to run properly, which is a MPG file (in fact it only stops once and it is hard work), It is curious that its a MPG file ..

Thank you very much! Mark

I do not know the full reason why this is happening, but to help me Tip: Troubleshooting: If you are looking for information in depth about a media file, then I would recommend - I've found that this is a very good metadata which is relatively easy to view. Hope this will help.


No comments:

Post a Comment