Monday 15 March 2010

Multiple databases in Rails -


Can it be done? In a single application, which manages several projects with SQLite, I want to have a separate database for each project that is managing my app. So there are several copies of an equally structured database, but among them With different data, I will select a copy using the base on the parameter on the URI.

This is done for 1 security. I'm new to this type of programming and I do not want to get corrupted while working on any other project for some reason. Easy backup and archive of old projects

By default the tracks were not designed for multi-database architecture And in most cases, it does not understand at all. But yes, you can use different databases and connections.

Here are some references:


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment