Monday 15 March 2010

MS Office Excel Ribbon - Cannot change/hide Editing group in Home tab -


I have a net adin for Excel. Addin creates ribbon UI for Excel 2007 and reintroduces some existing commands like Cut, Copy, Paste, Sort etc. For the cut, copy and paste, I am overriding my on-line value to call when the button is clicked on its own but this case is slightly different for sort, sort ASC and sort decce. When any of the sort, sort ASC or sort diskette buttons are clicked, I want to notify and then want to call the default functionality. This is possible by calling the Execute () method on CommandBarControl in Excel 2003.

In Excel 2007, programming is an ExecuteMso () method to click on a ribbon element, but when OnAction is overridden, this ExecuteMso () method only executes its process and < Em> default functionality

So I thought I would be releasing the Sort button in the "Edit" group in the Home tab and click on your own sort, Sort ASC and Sort Desic Button. Buttons will call my procedure first, from which I will call the default behavior.

The problem now is that I am unable to change / hide editing group (idMso = "GroupEditing"). Is this underlying group not editable? Although I can wrap clipboards and other groups (but can not add buttons for them)

  & lt ;? Xml version = "1.0" encoding = "UTF-8" standalone = "yes" & gt; & Lt; CustomUI xmlns = "http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2006/01/customui" & gt; & Lt; Ribbon & gt; & Lt; Tab & gt; & Lt; Tab idMso = "TabHome" & gt; & Lt; Group idMso = "group editing" view = "wrong" /> & Lt; / Tab & gt; & Lt; / Tab & gt; & Lt; / Ribbon> & Lt; / CustomUI & gt; I think the idM is wrong with regard to hiding the editing group. 

idMso = "Group Editing Excel"


No comments:

Post a Comment