Monday 15 March 2010

merge - Preparing a database in access? need help! -


I am working in a small law firm and my boss has given me the database to help me with outgoing mail. Put together There are 5 separate tables in the reach (applicants, attorneys, Leon contenders, employers and workers compensation boards) All tables contain only cards, each applicant has an advocate, one or more possibly a lien claimant, employer and nominated board. I need to create some types of databases which will allow me to create a mail merge for all applicants. Keep in mind that each applicant has different addresses, employers, etc. (There are about 500 applicants) I need to create a database, when I change / update an address in the table in the entrance, then all applicants (S) are related to doing this, instead of one place only one place one Try to update the new address. If someone can help, please tell me I am looking for the most effective and effective method of doing this.

The address should be included in one table and then in other tables so that when you update address It is reflected in all other places where it is used.

A table "Address" in which it has an ID in the "Applicant" table contains an ID that refers to the ID in the "Addresses" table.

Hope this makes sense for you. If not add comments and explain in more detail.


No comments:

Post a Comment