Monday 15 March 2010

apache - Replace a trac site with a basic redirect page -


We have track track site for listening on / tracproj /, it quickly passes through mod_python control and some python Does magic (I 'a php coder: - p);

Anyway. I have a project on / tracproj / {projectname} and I want to replace all the requests for that URL with another page that redirects them elsewhere (we are transferring one track to another bug tracking system) < / P>

The easiest way is to add a new entry in httpd.conf to listen to the DIR and redirect, but it is a bit messy: - D; I also do not seem to be able to work it: -P

Is there any way - as part of the inside or trac - which I do after that?

What efforts have you made in Apache that is not working? It seems like the simplest route for me.

I will suggest some of these lines:

  redirection / tracproj / whatever http: //another.bug/tracking/system  

To do this within Trac, I believe, a track plugin will need to be added or written.


No comments:

Post a Comment