Monday 15 March 2010

php - Yahoo Weather API WOEID retrieval -


I'm creating an app that takes Yahoo's weather data from a free RSS feed and it's color Depending on the figures obtained from the RSS feed, I associate with Hex, getting a point of view or getting a code of YOED without manually getting the issue I am getting.

The YahooOS API sends back an RSS feed until you provide a WOEID->

Is there a moral way to do this? My initial knowledge tells me that I have to write a script that will search for Yahoo using the word and capture OOID first, but I would agree that Jehu does not want to do this by scripts and it seems that it is more complex ... if not, is there an alternative API which makes it easy on me?

Thank you!

Why not just use Yahoo! Geoplanet service to solve a place? Or use the YQL service to access Geoplanet through its tables?

  http://where.yahooapis.com/v1/places.q ('Barry CA')? APID = [your epidure]  

or

  http://query.yahooapis.com/v1/public/yql?q=select% 20 *% 20from% 20geo.places% 20 place% 20text% 3D% 22Barrie% 20CA% 22 & amp; Format = xml  

There is no scrapping requirement.

Cheers

G

(Appearance; I work for Yahoo and I am part of the group behind Voids and Geoplanet)

< / Div>

No comments:

Post a Comment