Friday 15 August 2014

sqlite - rapid application developement tools for very basic GUI apps -


I know that there are many RAD platforms, in fact, there are so many people that I find it hard to find out who I find the best fit, what I need is a RAD tool that will allow me to define a database data model (DB tables) and then create (see and edit) forms for different tables. Data input, updates and various questions should be easy and the GUI should automatically generate. I would like to add some extra functionality via coding (like various complex calculations on data).

I am a programmer, so I have a more complete, fully-developed RAD solution if you can talk to me (Netbeans and RubyOnreles are two such frameworks which I would probably be more on the list). I am currently doing the Windows Form Logistics application in .NET. I have actually developed a very raw and basic version that I want, but I know that there are solutions that are very good and I would benefit from knowing how to use them.

At least, the basic requirements:

  * Database based data collection (if possible, SQLite) * Very automatic GUI creation * Desktop based (as if a web Not the app) * Increased by coding * is used to create simple data entry, view & amp; Query app  

So basically something like Oracle Form or Dotnet Mashroom Rapid Application Developer. But if possible, for .NET and SQLite.

I recommend that you continue with WinForms based applications. You can drag and drop and databasing You can do a lot with (as you probably know).

You can view 3-party based products like Devo Express.

Good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment