Friday 15 August 2014

python - Very simple; beginner class -


New and currently learning about classes and OOP in Python I try to get the following simple part of the code to run I am doing but I can not understand why I am getting an error Please see the code given below:

  class animal (object): für = true dff real_animal (self) : If fur: print "real animals" and: print "fake animal" class dog (animal): für = true def __init __ (self, not ): Self.name = name Rover = dog ( "Rover") Rover .real_animal ()  

I get an error stating fur. By my understanding, classes can inherit classes. Therefore, since there is a rover - an example of class dog, which is a class animal. Should not I be able to run the functions of Base Class Angel on the rover? I basically want to fur dogs and therefore are real animals.

Thanks for helping a newbie.

You have at least two mistakes:

  • You need to refer to the variable variable as self.fur , as it is not a local variable, but a variable on the example / square

  • In the dog category, you call the variable is_furf , but in the original class it is just called für .


No comments:

Post a Comment