Friday 15 August 2014

asp.net - MVC5 Google+ Authentication works on Local IIS Express but not on my Server -


I am using Google+ to control the login on my MVC5 app. I have my startup and have been properly configured and using local IIS Express everything is great. I get a Google+ button on the page of my account, and clicking takes me directly to the Google sign in page and I'm back after the challenge is passed.

When I place my site on my site by 2012, IIS8 with the server, something different! The button is present, but clicking on it does not get anything. I can see that the page is trying to load something, but until I feel that this time does not come out. I never get into Google login

I have tested that anonymous authentication is enabled in IIS and no other authentication methods are implemented.

In the form of a secondary bonus point, "An error occurred in processing your request" with MVC5 message error page instead of hard page error message I do not have to disable this for my life Can get the idea of ​​some type of what I have failed!


No comments:

Post a Comment