Friday 15 August 2014

objective c - Mac OSX Overlay -


How do I go about a hood type overlay programming in OSX? I want to be able to get an application that will display text at a certain point on a separate application window.

And thus if (other application) window moves to the HUD part then the coordinates will be in the same way as the other windows.

For window, a borderline with its own custom view to attract your closed elements , Use transparent windows (many examples).

"There is no other application 'Window' section, a public API that lets you do this easily. You use Universal Access and its Window Location / Navigation API, but for your users Needs to turn on "enable accessibility for collaborative devices" (I think it can not be programmed yet). I do not believe that when a window runs, "your friend "But if I do, it's probably a one-shot" Here's where I am, "so your overlays probably will not hold up. I do not even think that This gives you a "window level" so that you can get permission to ensure that you are "up" above any window / sheet / palette.

Only other options (other app 'windows) System-wide, invasive hack, a new application It is easy to go wrong and to destabilize the user's system (hence the dispute).


No comments:

Post a Comment