Friday 15 August 2014

msbuild - How do you determine what files are associated with a label in TFS? -


I'm sure if I have a bug or my sense of labeling in TFS is wrong, I have a situation where I have a file that has given me a special label.

I have 2 projects, main project and third party project, I apply a label for both of them.

When I find a specific version of a file in a third party project using label search, the label is displayed. If I use labels, I get an error that it can not get a label.

Always work for the main project using labels.

In addition, I have not applied labels to files in label projects ...

At this time, I am trying to determine which file Why and try to figure out why the label is present in search for everything ...

Have you tried to open source control explorer, file -> source control -> labels -> find labels

Then just click on the label you want to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment