Friday 15 August 2014

Fast create configurable product in magento -


I was trying to add a configurable product to the Magento backend. I spent 30 minutes to create a product with 5 sub-products. How can I add products fastest? I advise which extension I can use?

I think you are new to all of these. So I try to go in first.

  1. First you create a configuration product, I think you do not have problems creating it. Unless you can add affiliate products.
  2. To save the first product, Save and Continue
  3. Now to the left, which you click on the tab under the name Affiliate Products By clicking on that you click on a form Quick Simple Product Creation . Here you can do weight, position, quantity etc. and click the Quick Create button.

This is a simple product from you soon. In this way you can create others Below is a screenshot related to the details given below. Enter image details here


No comments:

Post a Comment