Friday 15 August 2014

c# - How do I get the scroll position from Microsoft Word -


I want to make the position of an image on the page I am looking at the user, although how can I get the currently visible page I can scroll in / pixel.

Does anyone know what object and property can give me?

"post-text" itemprop = "text">

Are you trying to control Word from Word or is it an integrated control?

I think you want: object omegle = doctor. Paragraphs [1] .ange;

This code is below for an inline snap, size is not an object size object is for text-wrapping.

Code:

  Using the system; Using System.Collections.Generic; Using System.ComponentModel; Using System.Data; Using System.Drawing; Using System.Linq; Using System.Text; Using System.Windows.Forms; Using Word = Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word; Namespace WordAddIn3 {Public Partial Class} Form 1: Form {Public Form 1 () {Initial Group (); } Private Zero Button 1_Click (Object Sender, EventArgs e) {Word.Application wdApp = Globals.ThisAddIn.Application; Word.Document Doc = wdApp.ActiveDocument; String filename = "c: \\ testimage.jpg"; // Image file to be included Omiss = Doctor. Paragraphs [1] .ange; // condition which you want to insert the object oLinkToFile = false; // default object oSaveWithDocument = true; // Default Dock. InlineSpace.Edpictor (filename, referee olfactory, referee OSWeith document, riff oimized); *}  

Microsoft:

Similarly, you might want to see this question on - which I realized was by you ..


No comments:

Post a Comment