Tuesday 15 July 2014

nunit - Create Unit test methods dynamically during runtime in MSTest -


Is MSTest equal to SuiteBuilder? One not yet found.

I have a bunch of XML files, each should be seen as a test method as a map. It is not a good idea to write tests for 100 of these and manually for each of these.

Then you can apply the ISuiteBuilder to the nunit and the test cases can be run dynamically and can be shown as many trials.

I am looking for a way to do the same thing in MSTE.

I have seen the datasource attribute, but this 1 data source XML file / CSV per test method forced me to write 100th of test methods. I also want to keep each XML file separate and I do not want to include everyone in 1 huge file, in which case it will be unselected.

Has anyone tried to do this or is there any suggestion?

Not exactly what you asked, but you can use automatic and parametric white box tests You can. In this way, you do not need to do all the stuff manually Pex supports MSTest as well as NUnit. Generated tests use an additional file, you do not need any XML files

but I think you can not easily access your existing .xml files from NUIT and PX You can share with MSTEST - if that's what you want.


No comments:

Post a Comment