Tuesday 15 July 2014

jquery - Javascript role handling -


Hi, I use Spring Protection to define some role from the server side and to limit access to some unsure address I

There is no problem with the server. Javascript is a problem. I have some links on the client side, when the user does not have administrator role, I can disable it.

What is the cheapest way to do this in javascrip / jquery? Is there a script to manage it?

P.: I am a JavaScript novice

Roles from the server are managed by the spring security to prevent access to them by natural users. What will I know: Is there a script that helps me manage all the links which I obscure the general user on client side or manually by going to every 50 links on my page Add a check to

It would be better to prevent the link from appearing on the server side. Because if you disable it, any smart user can view the source and get the link and can run it. But here's how to disable a link

  $ ('.my-link'). Click (function () {return false;});  

No comments:

Post a Comment