Tuesday 15 July 2014

c++ - OpenMP not using all available cores on Raspberry Pi 2 -


I am using object in the Raspberry P2 project for tracking (which uses Openc सी for image analysis) Compared to interval issues (video interval of approximately 3 seconds) I enabled OpenMP support when I compiled Now, I get only about 2 seconds interval. Header is running to tell me that more than ~ 170% of CPU is being used by opentld , I suspect that OpenMP Raspberry P2 <2 2 core.

What I think, OpenMP should be able to use all four cores. Is this a matter of OpenMP, which does not recognize all the core, or is it something else?

First of all, you should do export OMP_NUM_THREADS = 4 on the console

Reporting the use of 170% for CPU at the top does not mean that you are running only with 2 threads that the code memory can be bound and it can also distribute low CPU usage levels.


No comments:

Post a Comment