Tuesday 15 July 2014

ibm mq - To identify the xsd of xml message which is received from MQ -


In the IBM MQ, I have a requirement where I can get many types of XML from the queue. XML messages will be considered as previously specified XSD (say, 5 XSD - which means that I can get 5 different XML). When I get a message from the queue, I have to know the type of XML (if its XSD1 or XSD2 or above)

The reason I want to know is that I am using the jackbox interface I'm going to have Java implementation for XML, for which I have to give Java as a parameter to the Java object. So I have to know which XSD is the input and allocates the parameters accordingly.

I have to set an asset in the header in the option message, but the party MQ is leaving is not ready.

What other options do I have? Can I get a file name (XML) from MQL and find XSD based on the name of the file? Or what do I have to do to parse and identify the root tag and type xsd? Any other better option to keep in mind?

Think of the MQ like in post office. When you get a letter, the post office does not keep anything inside (payload) and if it changes out, it only changes the routing information if you want to sort incoming mail to different recipients, Anyone who is sending will have to enter the data on which the sort criteria operates outside the envelope. If that does not work, you have to open the envelope and also consider the recipient's name, department or the papers inside it.

Your MQ message is that envelope sort criteria can be a different queue name, a property of the message, something in the message header or payload. But unless the sender clearly sets the destination queue name based on the selection criteria, or sets a message or header property, then your only option is to inspect the payload and find out.

If you payload, this is the right scenario for IBM Integration Broker, but you can also write an application to perform this function. Very often it is done by the Dispatch App that receives the message, the statistics tell where it goes, then puts it on another line and COMMIT s GET And PUT operation but if the sending app needs to parse the XML to determine the correct queue, then the message will need to be purged twice - once the sender receives an app from the app.


No comments:

Post a Comment