Tuesday 15 July 2014

c# - Multiple commands per HTTP request in CQRS implementation -


This question may be asking for too much integration details, but I hope it is at the point.

My simple CQRS application, I have an HTTP PUT request, which looks like the one below, to update the details of a product:

  PUT http: / / Localhost / products / 088c1cb1-7e74-40b1-9900 -4b9722f1dd85 / descriptions HTTP / 1.1 Content-Type: Application / Jason Host: Localhost {Details: "FU Bar", Warning Details: "FU Bar", Danger Details: "FU Bar ",}  

When I get this request, I want to generate three commands instead of immediately updating it

  • UpdateProductDescription
  • UpdateProductWarningDescription . UpdateProductDetails command?

I think it's the "product" and its "description" status in your domain or context it depends on. If only descriptions have a commercial effect on your details, then I will have UpdateProductDescription command and will process that command

but if updating the details update the other properties of the product To do this, the UpdateProductDetail command is fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment