Tuesday 15 July 2014

mysql - Windows phone 8.1: Need suggestion on what database should I use -


For my Windows Phone project (this is a universal app), I have a set up that has country and phone number One of the pages contains about 7 other pages that request additional information to the user. But for beginners, stay with the first one, who asks for the country and the phone number.

I have read through one lakh posts in Stackworflow and other websites, to know which database system is best to implement with this kind of app that I am going to develop, Or am hoping to grow.

Here are my conclusions:

  1. Blue SQL: I have an ezoor account and I use the Azure SQL service to store user-input data directly. I can use Databases (when the app goes live) or in the testing phase but I realized that this feature is not working really well because Windows Phone Realtime-based Azure is updating data in SQL does not make. is that so?

  2. MySQL: I thought that I want to create a local MySQL database for testing purposes, so that the data is input (perhaps in the emulator), the database saves it. I am unsure How can I apply it? I can not find any articles which I can read, which can help me with ASP.NET, but it is not what I am using. SQLite: I know for a fact that data can be stored locally on SQLite, but I can understand that data stored locally is server-side The machine can be updated later (I like Azure SQL, but mysql is also ok with me). If this can happen, then I do not feel like dealing with it. If this can not happen, then what can I do?

Boost all this: What is the easiest way to store the data entered in the textbox (Qualified, Yes!) < Em> for a database (local or server-side)?

Your efforts to help me will be highly appreciated!

Thank you!

If you have an account then you can stay on Azure SQL. It works fine and updates the database as it goes (as far as I remember) json sends, so do not worry about the data stored in a cloud. Apart from this, it is very easy to use for your needs (the store data from the textbox).


No comments:

Post a Comment