Tuesday 15 July 2014

database - How to open an .accdb file in Ubuntu? -


The development machine I work on is Ubuntu Janny Zaloplop as its operating system. I was created by Microsoft Access Working as a .accdb file is presented with data for a project. I have no copy of Microsoft Access. I have open office installed and will be ready to install any software package available on my operating system. Is there a way that I can open or change this file so that I can view and edit the data on my computer? Is there another format that access database can be saved, as I would be able to open?

There are two open source devices available, however they only work on MDB format files. Can you ask the supplier of the ACCDB file to give it in MDB format?

Microsoft Access is a set of open-source libraries and utilities to export data from MS Access database (MDB file) without DLLs.

The MS Java Access Database has a pure Java library for reading and writing. This is part of the OpenHMS project from Health Market Science, Inc. This is not an application. There is no GUI. This is a library that aims to use to create Java developers. It appears to be much newer than MDB devices, it is more active and support is written.


No comments:

Post a Comment