Tuesday 15 July 2014

javascript - Why $scope is null in controller method -


I have a view below and a controller. I can only create two-way data within ng-click handler I want to inspect the $ radius for binding, but it is always undefined.

This is my view:

  & lt; Body ng-controller = "efController" class = "container" & gt; & Lt; Form role = "form" class = "form-horizontal" & gt; & Lt; Div class = "form-group" & gt; & Lt; Label = "full name" class = "col-sm-3-control-label" & gt; Name & lt; / Label & gt; & Lt; Div class = "call-sm-9" & gt; & Lt; Input type = "text" id = "name" name = "name" class = "form-control" ng-model = "name" /> & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Input type = "submit" class = "btn btn-primary" value = ng-click = "submit form ()" /> & Lt; / Form & gt; & Lt; / Body & gt;  

And here's my controller:

  app.controller ("efcontroller", function ($ scope) {$ scope.submitForm = function () { //alert($scope.name);}}]);  

There is nothing inside my submit forum () function, and I keep a breakpoint when I close the braces, the $ range is always undetermined in the clock, but if I only write one warning I'm using any model or property using $ Scope.prop, it's always okay.

My question is, why is the function being properly told and the $ scope is being injected too?

Edit: Here is the screenshot from the video where the boy is watching the clock and you can count on me that my code is 200% similar and it is like this Depending on the matter, there is a course on Pluralslaw

Enter image details here

Edit 2: Here is John Papa


No comments:

Post a Comment