Tuesday 15 July 2014

Calling Java library from Objective C on Mac -


I want to create the original Mac OS X application using Cocoa + Objective C but I have to connect to the proprietary data source, And this, the owner of the data source only provides the Java Library so I have to import the Java Library to my Java and Java functions in my Java classes. (Or create Java wrapper around this library and then call your cover through Objective-C).

Now, how do I do this? Quick Google Search takes me JNI but I have not found any good and real (current) articles / tutorials. I actually have some articles, how to load this Java library, if necessary, start VM and how to create Java objects and call functions on them. Actually something is simple and I can move forward from there. Thank you.

Just to clarify, I repeat: I want to call Java-C to Objective-C, I do not want to call original functions from Java.

You are probably looking for a small known corner, from which you can run Java Runtime In-Process Can load.

That said, you may have an easy time with a Java service application that communicates more with your objective-C application.


No comments:

Post a Comment