Tuesday 15 July 2014

android - Which is best solution for p2p connections -


I'm thinking of developing an Android application, where is it ?.

Receive a server response to customer 'A customer' b 'request location, customer connect customer' B 'and client' B 'GPS location and client' A '.

The application should work in the background, but it should not be difficult for mobile devices.

If there is no request then there should be no traffic between the client and the server. If there is a request then the traffic should be there.

Skype or whatever, every time you call or send messages from the Internet, then the customer can connect to the Internet so that both users on the Internet should work on my application. İf requested that the customer is not on the Internet, the application should send the latest known situation.

For these agreements, which prototy should be used?

thanks

thanks

I do not want to offend you, but I think you should start with the basic principles of Android Development and Distributed Systems. However, this is my answer:

You can use HTTP, but to make sure to use better HTTPS, this data is encrypted between the server and the client if I If I was going to create an app, then I would write a small application on the Android device that transmits the device's position, along with a specific ID of device (probably IMEI) on a server, encoded in an HTTP ( C) request.

The advantage of HTTP will be that you can use many different languages ​​on the server side, for example PHP (I like, but you can use others). On the server side you have to keep the data you receive in a database or some other storage.

From there, it's your choice of what you are going to do and how to present the data. Probably creating a small website?

My Relationship


No comments:

Post a Comment