Wednesday 15 May 2013

Showing inherited methods in Squeak/Pharo Smalltalk -


I am familiar with the visual work and dolphin versions of Smalltalk, but I have never screamed before, I myself with Feroze I'm getting acquainted, which is a 'clean' fork of a whip.

I used to show the methods implemented by a class either to use the feature in class browser or inherited in both ways and The methods were implemented.

Is this useful feature missing in SICAC, or am I unable to find it?

You can open any hierarchy browser on any particular class You can click on twice. Open the hierarchy button and menu entry browse hierarchy (Ctrl + H) the same view in the toolbar.

Inheritance Browser that shows the gradual implementation of the currently selected method Click on the Inheritance button in the toolbar

Also There is a protocol browser that shows all the methods and superpages of a class simultaneously. To open this browser, select Browse Protocol (Ctrl + Shift + P) in the class context menu.


No comments:

Post a Comment