Wednesday 15 May 2013

python - uwsgi running in Docker can't find initializtion file -


I use Ubuntu 14.04 and Docker 1.0.1. I have a container that contains Python 2.7.6 and Uswasebe 2.0.10. I have made a dockerfile:

  from romes / dragon montanar mine & lt; My email & gt; ENV REFRESHED_AT 2015-03-17 Install UNSP / RAR PIP to set up RUI PIPJenju RUN MKDIR-P / var / www RUN MKDIR-P / Veer / KNIFF Walmai ["/ var / www"] Add UVSBI / Conf / Add the CMD ["Uwsgi", "--ini", "/var/conf/uswgi.conf"]  

I put my uswgi.conf below:

  [Uwsgi] http-socket = 0.0.0.0:8080 wsgi-file = /var/www/test.py processes = 4 thread = 2 statistics = 0.0.0.0:8081  
< P> When I log in to the container:

  Docker Run - R M-IT-P8080-P8081-V / Home / HeidiN / Project / Business / Project / Test / www: / var / www / Romeus / django / bin / bash  

and Then run uwsgi with ini-file:

  uwsgi --in /var/conf/uwsgi.conf  

it starts and works as expected is.

But when I run it:

  Docker Run - RM-IT-P8080-P8081-V / Home / Hadein / Project / Business / Project / Exam / Www / var / www / romeus / django  

This is an error issue: / var / conf / uswgi.conf of realpath () failed: such a file or directory [ Core / ut ils.c line 3607]

Does anyone know what a problem is?

PS I have changed the tail of my dockerfile:

  copy uvesby.conf / var / conf / voluem ["/ ​​var / www"] CMD ["ladder This is the last few lines of Streus output:      

P>

  lstat ("/var/conf/uswgi.conf", 0x7fff9dcc6a40) = -1 ENOENT (no such file or directory) lstat ("/ var", {st_mode = S_IFDIR | 0755, st_size = 4096, ...}) = 0 lstat ("/ var / conf", {st_mode = S_IFDIR | 0755, st_size = 4096, ...}) = 0 lstat ("/ var / conf / uswgi.conf", 0x7fff9dcc59e0) = -1Enant (Such a file or directory) (2, "realpat H () of /var/conf/uswgi.co "..., /var/conf/uswgi.conf's 94realpath () failed: such a file or directory [core / utils.c line 3607]) = 94 Exit -Group (1) =? +++ 1 +++  

, it appears that the file is not present when the command is running. any idea?

I made a stupid mistake. The file name should be 'uwsgi.conf', but 'uswgi.conf' is not there when I fixed it, so everyone started working.


No comments:

Post a Comment