Wednesday 15 May 2013

datetime - Parsing dates from free-text input in Python -


I'm starting to work on a simple calendar app for that website, on which I'm working (Django , But the fact is probably not relevant.)

  • Every Sunday evening at 7:00

    I want to see when an event Enter a text box like this,

  • next Friday
  • Tuesday, December 1, 2009

And some estimates when my application begins Start putting Zhe It does not have to promise to be right, just users means to be able to put up with a few ideas of what they do. Is there a Python library that does something? Bonus points are extensible to match more formats.

I do not care too much about the time zone - it is safe to assume any time for the purposes of my application, whatever happens in London from time to time, I

Sorry if I have forgotten a duplicate - I have a look.

is


No comments:

Post a Comment